IF YOU WANT DIFFERENT RESULTS, DO DIFFERENT THINGS!
You are spending a lot of time and money for equipment and training, but your results still could be better?
How about trying something different?
Research shows that in any sport mental training is as important as physical and technical training. And mental training becomes even more important the higher you climb the list of results, because you then also have to stand the pressure of expectations – yours and others.
But how can you achieve your personal best performance in competition?
How to remember and retrieve your skills on demand? Without tension, pressure to succeed or these stupid self-doubts?
Book some mental training! Soon your success will be based on your perfect preparation and no longer on luck or fluctuating emotions.
What you will learn
- Focusing: How to keep your head where it should be during a competition
- Visualization: How to prepare body and mind for best performance
- Goal setting: You have to know where you are going, or you never know when you are there
- Dealing with emotions before and during competitions
- Developing your “performer self”
- Handling disturbances and throwbacks
- Handling injuries
- Staying fit and “online” during the day of competition
Option 1: Individual Mental Training
Face to face or via Skype, phone or email
Duration: As long as you need me. To set up basic skills we need a few hours. To implement these skills, on site coaching is useful (i.e. during a competition or training session).
Fee: 80 € per hour (travel expenses not included)
Fixed rates negotiable!
Option 2: Seminar
In your club or around a match
Maximum 15 people
Duration: One or two days, depending on the needs. If you need team coaching also, two days are necessary.
Price: 800 € per day (travel expenses not included)
To get more insights in what to expect when doing mental training you are
very welcome to visit my blog, or directly get in contact with me !